What is DKC League Racing?
DKC league racing gives you an opportunity to race head to head with some of the best drivers around. We use our professionally prepared, 60mph adult karts to give every racer the best chance to win! Racers are divided into two classes; the first consists of drivers weighing up to 190lbs and the second class includes drivers weighing 191lbs and over. Each race consists of a driver’s meeting, one practice/qualifying session and two races. The qualifying session is when you lay down your fastest lap to determine your starting position in the pre-final race*. The races vary in length depending on the track configuration we choose for each particular race. The races are a true head to head competition, the first one to the finish wins! 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each class will receive awards after each race. We also have a championship points system for series end awards.
A few rules and additions for 2019.
- Must have driven a 60mph kart at DKC.
- Must be 15+ years old
- Driver Skill rating may affect your starting position at a race;
- You can increase your driver skill by coming out to DKC and running our 60mph karts
- Check your driver skill here http://dkcdallas.clubspeedtiming.com/sp_center/Login.aspx
- New online registration https://dkcdallas.clubspeedtiming.com/booking
- You do not have to race every race. You can pick and choose
- Year end points awards!
- Pre-registration cost is $65 - $80 for walk-ups
*The race director has the right to modify the qualifying session of any race.